Search Engine Friendly Websites
Are you looking to re-fresh your existing law firm website or build a completely new website? Before you do, make sure that your website is search engine friendly.
Making sure that your website is search engine friendly will ensure that your website gets indexed by search engines such as Bing and Google – and also increases your chances of having your website rank for keywords related to your practice areas.
At Law Firm Marketing Canada, we know the types of keywords you should be targeting for your practice area along with the type of content you need on your website in order to rank on search engines as well as turn your website visitors into leads for your law firm.
In addition to the above, there are certain factors that ensure your website is search engine friendly.
Here is a quick overview but certainly not an exhaustive list of factors:
- Site load time must be low
- Should have HTTPS websites with SSL certificates
- The website should be fully optimized for keywords including your website content, h1 tags, title tags and meta description tags
- Have a responsive and mobile friendly website
- Have lots of content that is keyword rich
- And more!
Our trusted legal marketers have over 15 years of experience in building search engine friendly websites for law firms and lawyers. Call Law Firm Marketing Canada for a FREE consultation and get started today!